Motorized Window Shade Controls
Maximize daylighting and improve performance through integrated operation of shades and lighting systems with optional automated exterior and interior sensors.
Whisper-quiet motors enable residents to operate large format or hard-to-reach shades with ease. Seamless integration with Automated Control Systems delivers an added level of convenience and cost-saving energy-efficiency with precise light control across an entire residence.
Motorized Roller Shade Wireless Controls
User-Programmable Intelligent Motors
- Programmable top and bottom limit switches
- With the four-channel hand-held transmitter or RTS wall switch, program individual, group, and master controls to operate every shade in the room – or on the entire floor – with the touch of a button
Secure and Reliable Wireless System
- Proprietary radio frequency to prevent interference from other devices
- Enhanced security employing 20 million rolling address codes preventing operation of unaddressed motors and dramatically reducing interference
- Normal: Adjust shade-band heights to one of five preset positions–full-up, full-down, and three intermediate heights–or stop at any point in between
- Uniform: Shade-band heights are adjustable to only the five positions providing a consistent, aligned facade
- Five-Button: Offers full operation, including intermediate shade-band heights
- Two-Button: Ideal for allowing full-up or full-down-only positioning of blackout shades
- One-Button: Adjust the motor to just the single setting
Mecho Wireless Control System hardware is covered by a five-year warranty from the date of shipment, guaranteeing 100% replacement and no depreciation over the life of the warranty. Download Mecho Shades Warranty Information Here